- Meet with the bride and groom at least 4 weeks before the wedding.
- Discuss all arrangements and what involvement/responsibilities they would like JDW Weddings to take. Also become familiar with bridal party and get a good understanding of the type and style of wedding the couple would like.
- Keep in touch from then onwards via email, telephone and in person when necessary right up until the big day. Julia will act just like your very own Personal Assistant from then on up until the big day!
- To arrive a minimum of three hours before the wedding, taking away all of the worries and stresses from the bridal party and taking control of the happiest and most exciting day of their lives.
- To stay until after the speeches when everything has either been done or is in place (ie. buffet for evening reception). Additional hours can be arranged but will be charged at £30 per hour.
- Julia will also have her camera with her on the day. She will take some photographs that are very casual that your photographer may not take or be there for! Please note Julia is not a photographer and will not act as your main photographer on the day. A CD will then be produced for the Bride and Groom for them to do with as they please!
- Julia will take the reins from approx 4 weeks to go to the big day allowing you to free up your valuable time. Julia will lease direct with all the suppliers so you don’t have to and will also schedule weekly calls with yourself to ensure everything is in hand and planned to perfection as well as being available to you every step of the way.
- Additional hour £30 per hour
- This package costs £450 (excluding travelling expenses)
Every wedding is different, whether it is wild and wacky or classically traditional. Every couple has different ideas and styles on how they want their big day to be and how much involvement/work load they actually want to take on themselves. This is the reason why JDW Weddings totally tailor our services around the couple’s individual requirements.
You may wish to prepare everything yourself, you may simply need some ideas to help you along the way or you may require our professional services from the moment you are sipping the champagne at you engagement party! What ever you need from us we can promise to totally dedicate ourselves to you and deliver your amazing day!
Pricing our services will therefore depend on how much involvement JDW Weddings have in planning your wedding, but as a guide to plan a complete wedding it would cost from £1995.
The Full Wedding Package will include everything in the on the day package and in addition all or some of the following:
- Free initial consultation.
- Venue Search.
- Help with wedding budgets and take control if the couple wishes.
- Check all legal and practical details of wedding.
- Assistance with ceremony e.g. wedding music, vows, publication of banns, timings
- Creating order of service and wedding stationary.
- Advising and negotiating with suppliers, such as florist, photographer, caterer, hair and beauty, venue decoration, bridal outfits, transport, entertainment, table planning, accommodation for guest’s etc.
- Help with speeches.
- Stag/hen parties.
- Attend rehearsal.
- Presence on the day.
- Thank you notes.
- Send out cake to guests who cannot attend.
- Available 24hours a day, 7 days a week.